vineri, 8 octombrie 2021

First fishing session for this year

 On 5th Octomber had the first fishing session of this year. Went fishing at a late hour, past 3 PM and the first fish was caught a common bleak at ~5 PM; I've snagged it by mistake while trying to apply the twitch fishing method.



The weather was cloudy, but not too cold. Caught 3-4 perch at the stop and go/slow retrieving style.





On 6th Octomber caugh 2 perch.. one of them was the smallest so far.

Today, on 8 Octomber caught 14 small perch and 1 clam. The weather was cloudy, fished from 2 PM to ~7PM. It rained from time to time. The water was a bit muddy. The fish were grouped around a cover in the water as they've attacked mostly in the same place. Almost all fish were caught in the same area, but at different time as I've took a ~1-2 hour break from that place. They prefered the Relax grub.. in that colour, I've coudn't catch them at something else. I'll have to insist on that place as it'll help me improve my casting skills and familiarize myself with the fishing tackle. 




The fish and the clam were released as soon as posible.

The tackle that I've used was the same as in the previous fishing sessions when I've fished for perch. I should improve my casting skills and retrieve & play the lures slowly. Maybe I should also try the drop shot style as I've heard that some anglers caught more fish - perch and there were also bigger ones.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu